Thursday, July 21, 2011

giddy? yup! NKOTBSB

giddy? yup!
{things that make me giggly joyous}

yes, of course, there is much in life that makes me especially glee-ful! but today "the octo giddy" goes to...

joey, jonathan, jordan,
donnie, danny, brian,
howie, and a.j.*

louisville nkotbsb photos by
mister {you-could've-taken-one-of-your-friends-to-the-concert-instead}

hi-five's to the mister for keeping in mind i've gone to two kid rock concerts.

was a squealing giddy of a concert and even got upgraded to lower level by left of stage from nosebleed section. unbelievable! more details of the concert will come in form of a regular post :) just wanna give my eardrums time to stop ringing and my mind time to start dreaming of boy bands singing me to slumber!

by the way, in case you were wondering, yes, nkotbsb does stand for "no kissing on these boys. silly's bummed." you're welcome, mister.

*nick carter does not impress me, so that's why i'm giving out only eight giddy's this eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment